Geeklings Pageviews!

Monday 13 July 2015

New Background!

Hello! Just a little post to update you guys! As you can tell I have changed the background of my blog from the turquoise and white polka dots to these off-white and grey flying birds. I like a little change now and then, I'm still kind of getting used to it! What do you think? Do you like it?

Also... I should have a new favicon (symbol/logo in the tab), which is a black and white 'G' for 'Geekling'. Hope you like that too!

So, yeah, just a little update. Comment if you have a huge objection, any ideas for posts or anything else (they might not appear straight away because I have to approve them). I've just uploaded my June Favourites  and an Eleanor and Park book review as well so click those links to go straight to them. Ok, write to you in a bit! Signed, Geekling. xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment