Geeklings Pageviews!

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Camden Market: in photos!

Ok, so quite a while ago now (the post it a bit late!) I visited one of my favourite places in the world; not the beaches of Greece, or the city of New York- just Camden Market! And as I am interested in photography I took quite a few photos! Sorry if the quality isn't great when I bump them up into extra large photos, as I only took them on my phone. I think two have got an iPhone effect on- chrome and fade, and then one I made black and white...Hope you like them! Also excuse the fact that they go over the edge of the post, I can't get them to align to the left...




Blurry on purpose- don't worry- the quality isn't that bad!


This isn't really of Camden- but I took it when I was there. Knee selfie! Aha XD





Signed, Geekling. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment