Geeklings Pageviews!

Monday 18 May 2015

Sorry I'm late! Favourites: April!

Helllooo... cheeky! (Wink, wink, Watson XD)

So, yeah I've been off recently for a while. I'm not really sure why but I just suddenly thought 'who would want to read about my life etc. I'm boring and my posts are too long and why do I even post...' and thoughts along those lines and so, yeah. I guess I just didn't post because of that. But, I believe I have a few interesting things to share with you so enough with the waffle on with the... shwoffle? On with the show! Oh yeah... by the way this is a favourites post...

1) Agent Lavender and Pom Pom!
s'cuse the scratched bottle!
It's spring/ summer in the UK now and so I had to venture out of the dark greys and blacks, and blues and purples that I usually wear into something brighter! I've seen a few people wearing kind of off-white shades on their nails recently, and 'agent lavender' was the nearest I had to a tinged white polish, and I really like it! Someone even commented on my nails when I was wearing it, so I love it even more. And then 'pom pom' is so wacky and quirky and cool that it had to make it into a post. It's from urban outfitters and the bottles are so chunky and the people that work there are so funky, so yeah head on down to UO! 


2) Bubblegum tea lights!
So usually, tealights are scented the classic scents like vanilla etc, so when I saw these I was so happy! Bubblegum is one of my favourite scents and also they're a really cute pastel pink colour. I have a crystal/ amethyst tealight holder that I got from Glastonbury when I visited and it fits perfectly in there, and the pink goes well with the lilac. Also they have quite a strong smell for a tealight, and whenever I go one they smell so nice. I highly recommend if you are a candle enthusiast like myself!


3) I was here!  
This song! It gives me chills! It's not very recent, in fact I think it was released a year or two ago but after I came across it when I was surfing YouTube I kept listening to it over and over and eventually bought it for my phone. It's sung amazingly by Beyonce and written by someone called Diane Warren (the lyrics are so good!), and Beyonce performed it at World Humanitarian Day. I thought the graphics and images that were displayed behind her completely topped the performance. It almost brought a tear to my eye, and a song rarely does! The link for the YouTube video is here: Beyonce- I was here. Go listen... bring tissues!

4) Simple: spotless skin deep clean cleansing pads!
Looonngg name for a face pad but these are great! I suffer really bad with spots etc, and my skin is awful so I have tried quite a lot of face wipes and creams but these are definitely my favourites! One thing I love about them is that unlike quite a lot of other face wipes they don't dry out and they are all equally wet (sounds weird but I think you know what I mean). They also exfoliate the skin and when you are wiping your face you can feel it like scraping the skin (that made it sound like it hurts! It doesn't!) and I really like that feeling. Is that weird? Is it just me? XD 

5) Quirky drumstick bag!
As you are probably already aware my folks, I am a little bit quirky and so is my fashion sense. So I love this bag/purse (I think it's by Next) which takes on the packaging of a drumstick (you know that lollipop/ chewy sweet which takes out your dentures even when you aren't wearing any!?) Is it just me that thinks that it's really cool? Not sure where on Earth I'll wear this and what with but it's so original. It's also really clunky and has a long gold strap so it's out of your way, and this makes it really tactile so I just keep on doing and undoing the top and fiddling with the straps!

More posts to come! Signed, Geekling. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment