Geeklings Pageviews!

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Pancake Day and My Marshmallow Addiction!

Hi! Hi! Hi!
I just want to confess something with you- I have an addiction...
Image by Tengu- Arts.
To marshmallows. But isn't that the best addiction you could have? Honestly, I just bought some and they are about the size of an apple, they are basically five marshmallows in one! They are all gooey and delicious and yummy *speech turns into crazed shout* and I want to eat them all!

Also, in case you haven't already seen the pancake photo's floating around on the web- it is Pancake Day (or Shrove Tuesday), a time to eat all the fattening things in your house. What are your chosen toppings for today? Mine have got to be lemon and sugar (lots and lots of sugar!) but I think this year, seeing as I have grown to love Nutella, I might add some of that to them as well. I really want to try cinnamon and sugar though too after I tried some at Camden Market (my favourite place in the world) at a crepe stall and it was so yummy! Aargh- too many scrumptious choices! Anyway, I hope you have a great day and eat lots of yummy things.

See you soon readers, signed Geekling. 
...Oh and I just had to attach the photos of the marshmallows- the top gymnast/marshmallow looks so proud! x


No comments:

Post a Comment